Harry Kane

Who knows how serious the talk of Sterling exit in Jan or June may be? Kane as the replacement won't be the worst option. He will help in dispatching the oppositions lower in the table more confidently. For the big games, it will have to be Foden, and possibly De Bruyne, anyway.
Arsenal in for Sterling and he is not against it

Ah, I had checked out on the transfer talk for a long while. Sterling won't need to be directly replaced. Jesus has moved out to the wing. Foden has come on since last season. Grealish has come in. Mahrez is on the bench. Kane in the middle against Burnley might have been a fun sight. City would not have had waited until the 70th minute for the second goal.

I'm hoping we don't even glance sideways at Kane, personally Haaland all day, then maybe Lewandowski and a second option, with Vlahovic in the mix somewhere. I would personally take these three before going back in for Kane.

I believe he was our prime target before the season started when no one else was available, it will be a different story next summer.

I'm hoping we don't even glance sideways at Kane, personally Haaland all day, then maybe Lewandowski and a second option, with Vlahovic in the mix somewhere. I would personally take these three before going back in for Kane.

I believe he was our prime target before the season started when no one else was available, it will be a different story next summer.
Kane is the last player I would like to see in the squad. Never cared for him and cared about him. I do hope, though, that the club would take a dispassionate look at Haaland. The chase after Kane and the other person wasn't exactly what was needed.

From all the reports it seems like Kane kind of burned city with false information, that Levy would sell, that he had an agreement that would be honoured. That would could get him for 100 mil. The situation won't have changed too much next summer, he'll still have years on his deal. I doubt after getting publicly embarrassed city will go back in, we didn't with Messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.