Harry Kane

We were in for Kane last summer, which I understood, especially with the lack of options around then. However I am hoping that we turn our attention elsewhere now, especially with other options that may be available this summer.

If we’d signed Kane in the summer we’d currently be about 6th, with his start to the season.
People seem to forget he goes through spells of being out of form, but playing for Spurs he gets to play his way back into form, while Spurs drop down the table.
Still no, god no, hell no..

Had Levy agreed to talk to us last summer we'd probably now have Harry Kane on a 5 year contract. So is that much different from us signing him next summer on a 4 year deal?

If we’d signed Kane in the summer we’d currently be about 6th, with his start to the season.
People seem to forget he goes through spells of being out of form, but playing for Spurs he gets to play his way back into form, while Spurs drop down the table.
I think it’s possible he may have had a better start playing for us.

Lol we miss a couple of sitters every match. And you think a not-depressed Harry Kane in our squad would make us the equivalent of Arsenal or Spurs? What a terrible take, oof.

Lol we miss a couple of sitters every match. And you think a not-depressed Harry Kane in our squad would make us the equivalent of Arsenal or Spurs? What a terrible take, oof.
I was thinking more of him not being very good at football whilst in piss poor form.

I was thinking more of him not being very good at football whilst in piss poor form.
I think you have to appreciate he is playing in an ordinary Spurs side, with a pissed off attitude, which will be a million miles away from where his head would be, playing for us, in a Pep coached team. The chances that would have been created for him in this side, he'd probably be above salad in the scoring charts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.