Harry Kane

Whenever this thread is bumped, I watch rescued elephant videos to prepare myself before opening the thread.

He will stick with Spuds cos he has too, given the length of contract that the silly twat signed. In 2/3 years he will be the 'Van Persie' type signing to keep that lot vaguely relevant for two seasons when his ankles have gone.

I'm available for this weeks lottery numbers, too.

Not sure why this thread is such a hive of negativity. He's a brilliant player and an even better finisher with experience of leading by example.

He desperately wanted to join us, never spoke badly about the club and in fact went on record to say he'd love to play with KDB in an interview with Neville to try and force the move. Even went on strike from training!

The negativity for Levy, sure, but bit harsh on Kane IMO.

I do think his time to move has gone, though. Shame because he could end up being league's all-time scorer with no trophies to show for it because of his owner's pride.

Not sure why this thread is such a hive of negativity. He's a brilliant player and an even better finisher with experience of leading by example.

He desperately wanted to join us, never spoke badly about the club and in fact went on record to say he'd love to play with KDB in an interview with Neville to try and force the move. Even went on strike from training!

The negativity for Levy, sure, but bit harsh on Kane IMO.

I do think his time to move has gone, though. Shame because he could end up being league's all-time scorer with no trophies to show for it because of his owner's pride.
he only has himself to blame and besides he was in carabao cup last year and in cl final 2-3 year ago what did he do in those games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.