Harry Kane

Agree with most of that but if City, Liverpool and Chelsea aren’t really an option maybe he just wants a new challenge at 29 after giving Spurs years to get somewhere.

As much as the rags are dreadful and it is wonderful to see, they still have big pulling power. Kane immediately improves them a lot and although they’d still need a shit ton of new players over the next couple of years I’d still wager they’ll win a trophy before Spurs.Although, I’d be delighted to be proved wrong on that.
I think all things being equal you could see him wanting to swap Spurs for United. It’s the fact that Spurs will probably be in the CL next season and United will be in some 2nd/3rd rate Euro competition.

I just think if he hangs tight for a season and plays CL with Spurs, he will have a whole host of options at the end of next season, when he only has a year left on his current contract. Sign for United this summer and that’s him basically signing away the rest of his career to a club that it really could go either way for over the next 3 or 4 years. It’s a risk.

He'd be silly to leave Spurs now that they are improving. If Levy won't or can't invest further though he should jump.
Think it will depend more on Levy, if he gets what he wants from the rags then Kane will be gone. Think the gentleman's agreement has severed HK relationship with Levy as it showed in the early part of the season

So he moves from a team who will probably get 4th place, to a team who will finish in the Europa league or conference places, what a twat he must be. Unless 500k a week has something to do with it

I would put money on United winning a serious trophy before Spurs.

Christ, the worst United side in 50 years has won a Europea League, FA Cup, Shield and League Cup while the best Spurs side in 50 years (or ever) won precisely fuck all.

I would put money on United winning a serious trophy before Spurs.

Christ, the worst United side in 50 years has won a Europea League, FA Cup, Shield and League Cup while the best Spurs side in 50 years (or ever) won precisely fuck all.

Spurs has a better manager than the rags so if Kane has anything about him he’s stay and if he jumps shit in turn Conti leaves Kane won’t have one spurs fan calling him a spurs legend.

Spurs has a better manager than the rags so if Kane has anything about him he’s stay and if he jumps shit in turn Conti leaves Kane won’t have one spurs fan calling him a spurs legend.

Spurs had a better manager than Ole too, they still didn’t win anything.

Conte would like nothing more than 150m to spend on all his stupid targets that will be deadwood in 2 years, so I don’t see why he would leave.

Spurs had a better manager than Ole too, they still didn’t win anything.

Conte would like nothing more than 150m to spend on all his stupid targets that will be deadwood in 2 years, so I don’t see why he would leave.

That’s fair point regarding Mourinho think spurs players believe in Conti more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.