Harry Kane

Disagree. As a footballer the best way to dictate your future is to run out your contract. If he becomes a free agent he can pick his next club without Spurs asking for 100m.

I suspect he will go this window but he will get more out if any deal doing this.
Well financially yes but turning down Bayern to stay at Spurs right now is surely showing a lack of career ambition. He’s not getting any younger and all it takes is one bad injury and he won’t get another chance like this.

He won’t stay for nowt. I wonder if he now renegotiates his current deal and extends his final year in exchange for a fixed buy-out - say £60m.

Levy won’t want to let him go on a free next summer. Man Utd will get him before the window closes and Levy will snap their arm off.

He won’t stay for nowt. I wonder if he now renegotiates his current deal and extends his final year in exchange for a fixed buy-out - say £60m.

What's in it for Spurs?

I still think it will get done and this is just a bit of a media circus first. There hasn't really been ine this summer.

But reports in germany now also saying he is 'hesitating' and it is '50-50' whan an hour ago they were confidently claiming he had a solid agreement with Bayern weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.