Harry Kane

So its not improbable,maybe even likely,that a release clause for the 'right' club has been inserted?
Haha, if you know something spit it out please ;). Kane is my dream signing, I’d love it to happen, just discounted it due to contract situation.

People may blame Levy all they want, but Kane made his bed by signing a 6 year deal for a team that doesn't win any silverware

His contract doesn't expire for 3 years and he'll be 31, still with something to offer but he's stuck at Spurs atm

Its a shame as for all the Haaland talk, Kane is the perfect fit for us

Hes a devastating finisher but has the versatility and technical ability to thrive in a Pep guardiola set up, something I'm a tad worried about for Haaland

His goals & assist record speak volumes, and while his injuries may be a concern the fewest appearances in a Prem season he's had is 27, and under Pep he likely will get some rotation with Jesus getting gametime

I suspect you will be proved right, however their new stadium has cost Spurs an absolute fortune, and continues to do so. In normal times Kane's contract and Levy's history would make this impossible. These are not normal times.
There's few places more expensive to build than London, I can see it being the last with that stupidly expensive retractable pitch for NFL (nowhere else in Europe seems to really care about the sport and none of them will be willing to add hundreds of millions onto a build for one possible game a season at the mercies of an american sports body) but Madrid and Barca are still going ahead with their new stadiums at some stage and the San Siro will reach the end of it's current lifespan soon. PSG will also probably go for a new stadium once the Qatar Wold Cup is done. The only thing that will stop new stadia and bigger and better stadia with more bells and whistles being built is the end of the sport itself.

I'm not even sure Spurs were the last to commence work on a major stadium build, think Atleti may have done so shortly afterwards.

People may blame Levy all they want, but Kane made his bed by signing a 6 year deal for a team that doesn't win any silverware

His contract doesn't expire for 3 years and he'll be 31, still with something to offer but he's stuck at Spurs atm

Its a shame as for all the Haaland talk, Kane is the perfect fit for us

Hes a devastating finisher but has the versatility and technical ability to thrive in a Pep guardiola set up, something I'm a tad worried about for Haaland

His goals & assist record speak volumes, and while his injuries may be a concern the fewest appearances in a Prem season he's had is 27, and under Pep he likely will get some rotation with Jesus getting gametime
Agree on his quality, but you cannot fault him for signing that deal at Spurs. At the time, it was the best thing he could do, and the Spurs project was only getting better and better (till they parted ways with Poch, employed the dinosaur and are now flip flopping in all competitions).

If he went elsewhere especially like rags it would have been risky and he may have suffered the same fate as lots of big signings they've made.

I personally do feel he is the best fit for us as well, much as I appreciate what Haaland does I just think Prem experience and Kane's quality is of much higher value at this moment in time. But yeah, he sure does seem like he is staying at Spurs for the foreseeable future, he might be their most valuable asset if they are to shill that pathetic project under dinosaur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.