Harry Kane

We're not getting him I believe.
1. Torres is better
2. Kane changes the way we play if we buy him
3. It would take him a year to play our way
4. He'l be older and less fitter and more injury prone by the time he becomes a City player
5. £140m fee that Levy will screw out of anyone who buys him -
6. Let Utd or lfc buy him
Torres is better than Kane?! Jesus Christ do me a favour. Stop talking bollocks. He might end up being better and we all hope so too but currently, not a chance.

maybe we have been quoted £150m for haaland non negotiable and can get kane for £80-100m?

From a PR perspective BVB certainly doing the not for sale - unless crazy €150 + offer comes in and Sancho seems to be the one they want to cash in on...but behind the scenes anything could be happening. Raiola will want this done and he will get Haarland out of Dortmund IF we are prepared to stump up what it takes... my guess £120m including add ons. Perhaps we are considering Kane as a more viable alternative IF we have other considerations... Grealish, Messi et al.

If he did move, tomorrow would be his final home game (with fans).

I suspect part of shouting up now is ensuring they appreciate it may be the last time they see him play for spurs

Petro dollars being printed across North London to throw onto the pitch....in latest fans protest!

If he ends up at City I just hope they put a clause in his contract banning him from giving interviews cos he sounds like he’s got mouth full of mad monk:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.