Harry Kane

I agree, other than that it would be Haaland but his agent is Raiola and we have had issues with him in the past. We saw this season that when teams parked the bus against us it was hard to play our normal passing game through them so we need a crossing outlet when things aren't working out and Kane is absolutely perfect for this.
The way we play and the kind of player Kane is, it would suit us so well. People are way too excited over Haaland, a player who has much to improve, and has that popularity factor amongst youth over Kane, other than his pace maybe there is nothing he's better at than Kane. Not saying I wouldn't be ecstatic over him signing but we need an experienced, finished product to replace Aguero.

Dont remember any other possible signing being as devisive amongst us blues.
God there was nothing like this when we were buying the likes of Bradbury,Bob Taylor,Ged Brannan,Buster Phillips,Carl Griffiths some guy from Hull whose name was Lee something or other.Just shows how far we have come we are in for 1 of the worlds top strikers who may or not be our first choice certainly not mine but once that blue shirt goes on i will whole heartedly support.

A lot of people really didn't want us to sign Walker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.