Harry Kane

no doubt the media will include the VAT @20% to inflate the figures which they don't do for other clubs so 120 easily becomes 144 and its still true Even though the VAT is reclaimed The issue for the selling club is, even though the fee might be paid in installments the full VAT has to be paid upfront to HMRC

Citizen Kane will be with us soon

I don't know what's happening at the end of this saga. But I'll say, even if we don't get Kane eventually cuz Levy is a twat to negotiate with, we do have the finances to go for another signing, Haaland or whoever, while Spurs would be left with a pretty pissed off Kane.

i don't think we are saying that he wont go to City (or Chelsea or United or whoever). He clearly wants to leave. We are saying you are going to pay £160m (give or take a few million)

And as many wise posters have said it is now or never. If he doesn't get his move this summer, then City will move on without him. And the following summer you will be in for the next big thing. Levy knows that so he will see it as £160m or Kane never leaves. Both are good outcomes. My guess is that Levy prefers the £160m option. As does Kane. I am not sure about City.
There is no way we pay £160 million to spurs for Kane, you’re dreaming mate. The whole contract with wages I grant you, but Levy getting that no chance. I’d rather we didn’t get him and watch you lot struggle.

Not sure why you're being so patronising when what he actually said was basically "it looks like Levy is going to drag this out until the end of the window" which is not at all an unreasonable thing to think.
U mean like he did with bale then had to rush about buying players at last min which didn't end well. It's in spurs best interest to get it done ASAP so they can get there own business done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.