Harry Kane

I would predict even Khaldoon, Tixki, Daniel levy and Harry Kane at this moment don't even know the answer.

So what some aledged ITK would know is irrelevant.

I would predict he WILL NOT SIGN until after we play them this weekend.
I have said it previously in this thread. Spurs are running out of options to replace Kane, and if they can't replace him. They wont sell him.

Probably nothing new but Kane being discussed on SPN in a couple of minutes. Would only happen if we pull another 60/70m from player sales and I really don't want to lose Bernie and Eric.

I have said it previously in this thread. Spurs are running out of options to replace Kane, and if they can't replace him. They wont sell him.
They will only sell if they get what they want, both clubs are running out of options.

Who blinks first?

So imagine when he becomes slower then he is now.

His stats are really good, but I think you must look beyond stats sometimes. Bony had great stats at an average club, but he was a poor player. Same with Lambert, Liverpool was fooled by that mans stats.

I just don't think Kane is worth 150 million and we would be better of going with Jesus for a year.

Don’t get fans looking at the negatives look for the positives he is going to bring to our team then if he has a poor season bring it up! This negative shite can’t stand from some fans!

BE POSITIVE!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.