Harry Kane

Guys thought I'd just come here for the Spurs point of view
Will try and be as respectful as possible.

Basically for Daniel Levy he will not want to be seen as losing out. Considering all Summer Spurs have put out that they want at least £150m it would be very very unlikely Levy has suddenly made a u-turn and would be happy with a smaller fee.

In my opinion I still think it takes over £150m. Idk if he's worth that and idk if City would do it but Spurs have clearly made it clear they don't want less than that and if they did a u-turn it would look pretty embarrassing on their part something they'd obviously be keen to avoid.
Sent you as a spy have they? Spies aren't typically treated well, see Nathan Hale and Major John André. :-)

Guys thought I'd just come here for the Spurs point of view
Will try and be as respectful as possible.

Basically for Daniel Levy he will not want to be seen as losing out. Considering all Summer Spurs have put out that they want at least £150m it would be very very unlikely Levy has suddenly made a u-turn and would be happy with a smaller fee.

In my opinion I still think it takes over £150m. Idk if he's worth that and idk if City would do it but Spurs have clearly made it clear they don't want less than that and if they did a u-turn it would look pretty embarrassing on their part something they'd obviously be keen to avoid.
Since that's exactly the same post that the other Spurs fans post what's your point? Nothing new at all?

Nothing to see here until Monday at the earliest. No way will anything happen until after Sundays game, if at all. It will be interesting to see the Spurs fans reaction at the game. Do they boo him or support him?

HERE WE GO

Lewy got what he wanted. Unbelievable. 150M - the Price for Mbappe or Haaland.
Pep: we can‘t replace him we don‘t have and money to spend.

can‘t take him seriously if he doesn‘t win the CL now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.