Harry Kane

Now I am a rag. It‘s gettin better and better. Sorry for the critics. Keep your fairy tale.
Fuck off
Lewy got what he wanted. Unbelievable. 150M - the Price for Mbappe or Haaland.
Pep: we can‘t replace him we don‘t have and money to spend.

can‘t take him seriously if he doesn‘t win the CL now.
fuck off

Just hoping that this falls through somewhere or other, fails his medical or something like that. Levy is absolutely having us over and we should go nowhere near the transfer. We shouldn't deal with Levy full stop. He isn't on a good streak so to speak either he really didn't impress at the Euros.

Stupid amounts of money for someone his age. The better fit is obviously Haaland, whether or not they know he is on the move somewhere else next year is another thing.

A Kane signing doesn't guarantee a champs or prem either with how the likes of Chelsea have reinforced, if there are no other options I would rather wait with what we have and go for someone under 25 when they become available. Even if it costs us for this season.
Steer clear of this forum next week mate ;)

Just hoping that this falls through somewhere or other, fails his medical or something like that. Levy is absolutely having us over and we should go nowhere near the transfer. We shouldn't deal with Levy full stop. He isn't on a good streak so to speak either he really didn't impress at the Euros.

Stupid amounts of money for someone his age. The better fit is obviously Haaland, whether or not they know he is on the move somewhere else next year is another thing.

A Kane signing doesn't guarantee a champs or prem either with how the likes of Chelsea have reinforced, if there are no other options I would rather wait with what we have and go for someone under 25 when they become available. Even if it costs us for this season.
Thats a fair point. Kane is massively out of form. What we should do is sign the guy who was top scorer in the league last season.

Also Chelsea have strengthened massively. Lukaku scored 4 in the Euros and Kane only scored 4 so its obvious Lukaku is in much better form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.