Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Not at all mate.
Rag Sweeney also hosted a phone in on BBC Radio Manchester earlier today on the same the subject.
Not that Sweeney the life long Rag, whose salary is funded by licence payers is is in any way biased.
Constantly banging on that Slabhead is now innocent under Greek Law.
At one point he laughably claimed said that the BBC doesn't have an agenda.
A Greek journalist told the BBC his conviction still stands. United announce that he has been cleared and tell the world who accept that.
Why does no one get an authoritive ruling on this? Its not difficult.

I'll admit that I'm no trial lawyer expert but I have watched every episode of "Rumpole of the Bailey", repeated on TPTV, so I do know a thing of two. Maguire claims he was thrown of the minibus and repeatedly kicked with shouts of "You'll never play again", so clearly the police/attackers knew who he was. In his first interview, when at the police station he kept trying to tell them who he was as they appeared not to know he was a famous footballer on. Some confusion there!
I wonder if the police were actually singing "You'll never walk again" to a well known tune.

Has anybody checked on the “Cafe” to see what they are saying about this fiasco?
Hazchem suit on and had a wee peep did not stay long enough to see if there were any dissenting voices to the FACT he is not guilty.

Sorry, it's the Dail Hail

The minibus driver who picked up Harry Maguire on the night of his brawl in Mykonos says two undercover officers clearly identified themselves before asking him to take the football star and friends to the police station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.