Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

That club really are an example to the rest of us, aren't they?

Throwing out relatives of the players who were killed in the Munich disaster from their houses, leaving them destitute and on the streets, and then going on to milk that some disaster for every last penny they could get from it.

Having a chairman who knowingly sold rancid meat to schoolchildren, endangering their young lives simply for profit.

A player who -in his own words- went out with the sole intention of crippling an opposition player, thus ending his career prematurely.

A player who launched himself into a martial arts Kung-Fu assault on a supporter in the crowd.

Another player who went AWOL because he knew he'd fail a drugs test.Then went on to have a string of seedy affairs whilst his own wife was dying in hospital.

Yet another who had a long affair with his own brothers' wife, got her pregnant, paid for the abortion, and did everything he could to stop the press getting hold of the story.

A manager with a serious alcohol problem who threatened and abused anyone who defied him.

And now a player who gets pissed on a holiday abroad, kicks fuck out of a policeman for simply doing his duty, and then tries to bribe this policeman into dropping the charges.

I hope the authorities throw not just the book at him but the complete library - bricks as well.

So what would the average joe bloggs get for what Maguire has done? A suspended sentence and kicked out the country? Or a few months in jail maybe just a massive fine?

That club really are an example to the rest of us, aren't they?

Throwing out relatives of the players who were killed in the Munich disaster from their houses, leaving them destitute and on the streets, and then going on to milk that some disaster for every last penny they could get from it.

Having a chairman who knowingly sold rancid meat to schoolchildren, endangering their young lives simply for profit.

A player who -in his own words- went out with the sole intention of crippling an opposition player, thus ending his career prematurely.

A player who launched himself into a martial arts Kung-Fu assault on a supporter in the crowd.

Another player who went AWOL because he knew he'd fail a drugs test.Then went on to have a string of seedy affairs whilst his own wife was dying in hospital.

Yet another who had a long affair with his own brothers' wife, got her pregnant, paid for the abortion, and did everything he could to stop the press getting hold of the story.

A manager with a serious alcohol problem who threatened and abused anyone who defied him.

And now a player who gets pissed on a holiday abroad, kicks fuck out of a policeman for simply doing his duty, and then tries to bribe this policeman into dropping the charges.

I hope the authorities throw not just the book at him but the complete library - bricks as well.

You forgot a chairman who liked looking under ladies toilets or the ex player that sold his fa cup final tickets. Plus the ex player who liked paying the older ladies of the night

Would have been so funny if this happens at a Dubai holiday with him.

UAE prison for Maguire, media would sell it like City is responsible for it...

Have the press made it front page news and the main headline in their sports section?
I don’t read papers so I wouldn't know but I'll bet every penny I have that it isn't.
Maybe it's because he isn't black or hasn't left utd or Liverpool to play fo us that it isn't headline news.

Rags have sent a team of lawyers over.

If WooWar has paid it'll 4 young interns excited they are being paid to go on the piss on a Greek island.

If the Glaisers have paid it'll be famous nonce protector Alan Dershowitz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.