Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

He will spend a second night in a police cell there before appearing before a state prosecutor on Saturday tomorrow.

The maximum sentence for bribery in Greece is three years in prison but Maguire's lawyer said he denies all wrongdoing.

She said: "Maguire denies the allegations against him.

"Fortunately, we will get rid of it tomorrow.

in the Sun

Who will the court believe the police officer or a drunk footballer on the night who hit kicked and tried to Bribe an police officer?

I had my doubts whether he'd be up to filling the void left by Phil the face in terms of on field comedy but he's shown enough so far to allay that. Reaching this level of bellendery more than justified the huge outlay for me

This is a Premier League footballer, an immensely wealthy young professional, the crime he’s (presumably) charged with is assaulting a police officer and then trying to bribe that same officer once the seriousness of the offence dawns on him. But if you read the BBC’s reporting of the event you could be forgiven for thinking he was being charged with jaywalking, FFS!
Do both the rags and the dippers have some kind of hold over the BBC or what?

Slabhead is in a great deal of trouble over this incident, and it could have serious repercussions on his career. But we’re being led to believe it was just a bit of a ‘lark with the boys‘ after a night out.

This isn’t just a case of typical double standards from the BBC, this is wanton propaganda.
Being across the road from the shit tip says it all about their coverage of the ****.

He’ll be home by sunday,with the Greeks receiving some sort of pay-off,the rags have friends in high places all over the place,they’ll call in a favour to get this overturned..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.