Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

call me cynical but by the time the so called re trial take place i reckon a few locals or ex pat brits wil suddenly appear saying they saw it all and slabhead is right and did nothing wrong. amazing what a few grand will do to people and their integrity allegedly of course.
Exactly, more likely to happen than us signing Messi & I think that's nailed on.

That picture is amazing! Genuinely laughed out loud when I saw it.

Dan Roan set Maguire up with a great one 'did you fear for your life'... I bet Maguire couldn't belive his luck.

expect no less from bbc sports editor. apparently saves his ridicule for people who die in helicopter crashes.

Haha I thought I was being kidnapped and it was only when I was put in the prison cell & the guys in there told me where I was I felt safe.

Not Mastermind bound is he?

Prepped to fcuk and the red arse lickings bbc is a fcuking disgrace!

Oh this will go against him in Greece the Greeks don’t like being made mugs off.

Cheers, Dan, that's another nail in the coffin of the BBC and journalistic integrity. Should be thoroughly ashamed but I suppose his paymasters are providing him with a living so he's content to whore himself as a conduit for the rag propaganda machine. Shame on you Dan.

Dan Roan isn't smart enough to write a script like that, I reckon it was Agatha Christie, except even she would struggle to fit so many plot twists and turns into such a short time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.