Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I think you are all wrong. The Slab is a fine upstanding young gentleman, full of integrity and a hero who will fight to the end to defeat the evil greek forces of darkness.
I am the Queen of Sheba.

I agree completely about the fawning attitude of the media and the complete contrasts in their standards of behaviour however there is a human being(s) underneath this and enough damage has been done. Let him get on and play football.
We beat their side on the pitch. We do not revel in others personal misfortune.

P
Prepped to fcuk and the red arse lickings bbc is a fcuking disgrace

Oh this will go against him in Greece the Greeks don’t like being made mugs off.
But too thick to maintain eye contact as he was coached. Never seen such an obvious liar in life both in what he says and the way he tells it.
Same BBC presenters on Breakfast that were told very plainly yesterday that he is still deemed guilty and his conviction still stands.
First 40 minutes of Breakfast might as well have been a mutv production with three separate pieces before the interview plus a lengthy piece on
how St Marcus saved the nations children.

He’s saying there was no fighting, what about that video that was doing the rounds showing one on the streets? Was that genuine?

Personally I almost never post anything related to united, hate them and not interested in them, but I have to say I'm shocked that the BBC presented an interview with him like that, you have to wonder if this had happened in say Knigtsbridge and the Met had arrested and he had been found guilty would it have been covered in the same way?

I agree completely about the fawning attitude of the media and the complete contrasts in their standards of behaviour however there is a human being(s) underneath this and enough damage has been done. Let him get on and play football.
We beat their side on the pitch. We do not revel in others personal misfortune.
Enough damage has been done?

He fucked off home and started posting Instagram stories, he’s had it ridiculously easy considering what he’s been charged and convicted of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.