Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I haven't watched this soap opera but given that he is going for a retrial is he not being incredibly stupid talking about it now. I have read on countless occasions that due to legal proceedings no comment can be made and when did the BBC morph into MUTV? First Sir Marcus, now Lord Harry, will it be Macari and Crerand replacing Naga and Dan Walker as presenters next?

This is now the 4th version of Maguire's story, each one more fantasy filled than the one before. Sat there on the verge of weeping about his "little sister" and avoiding eye contact, which body language experts will tell you is a sure sign of a liar, and Roan feeding him the prearranged "Were you scared for your life?" line. All the while sat there in shorts with no cuts or bruises on his legs to back up his claim that he was kicked and beaten.

The slab headed prick has been lying through his teeth with the full connivance of the rag PR machine, the BBC and the rest of the assembled pro-rag media.

I agree completely about the fawning attitude of the media and the complete contrasts in their standards of behaviour however there is a human being(s) underneath this and enough damage has been done. Let him get on and play football.
We beat their side on the pitch. We do not revel in others personal misfortune.
lol yea right.....

Well that's my bi-annual trip to Greece ki-boshed, no way am I going to get involved with Albanian gangsters, l need to get in touch with Konstantinos Bikas over at Holland Park, the damage to the Greek economy could be irreversible.
If I were the Greek authorities I"d nail this charlatan.

It feels absurd but do you really wish for a young man to have his dreams extinguished for a night of madness even if he was completely at fault? We have standards don't we even if he plays for the other side.

The problem in this is not what a player does on a drunken night out but the way the two clubs are portrayed in the media. One is revered as a God, the other is a Demon. Maguire himself should just be allowed to get on and play football, and we'll beat his lot on the pitch. That is how it should be.

When that night of madness involves beating up police officers then yes he should have his dreams extinguished. It shows a total disregard of law and order and should be heavily punished. There's no excuse for it

P

But too thick to maintain eye contact as he was coached. Never seen such an obvious liar in life both in what he says and the way he tells it.
Same BBC presenters on Breakfast that were told very plainly yesterday that he is still deemed guilty and his conviction still stands.
First 40 minutes of Breakfast might as well have been a mutv production with three separate pieces before the interview plus a lengthy piece on
how St Marcus saved the nations children.

that’s the odd part for me. In what universe does a convicting court quash the conviction simply because you have been granted an appeal ??

Hmmmm.. accusing the Greek police of beating you on the legs then wearing shorts for a televised interview which showed absolutely no evidence of bruising or other damage might not have been the smartest move Harry......

Well that's my bi-annual trip to Greece ki-boshed, no way am I going to get involved with Albanian gangsters, l need to get in touch with Konstantinos Bikas over at Holland Park, the damage to the Greek economy could be irreversible.
If I were the Greek authorities I"d nail this charlatan.

Do you not want to go sing a few ditties about Munich and see if they were at York away with the rapey Albanian City supporters club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.