Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Yes, because there has been absolutely no critical coverage of City or any of its players ever since. Nor any praise of any black player regardless of who they play for.

You have completely misunderstood my pretty straightforward comment.

People like you who attempt to write off Sterling's treatment as being due to the club he plays for have shit memories. He played for the 2nd biggest, #1 most represented in the media club in the country, and he got treated appallingly.

Sterling's treatment has nothing to do with the club he plays for.

I quite like what’s happening.
All the sound bites from Greece were that an apology and maybe a bit of compo for the cops hurt would smooth away the whole thing.
Instead slap head goes on national tv to say he ain’t apologising, he did nothing wrong, he’s a “victim”, etc..
As far as I’m concerned he’s digging a bloody great hole for himself so that when the new trial happens He’ll have a fucking angry Greek judiciary lined up against him.
I can see it getting worse for him, not going away.

You have completely misunderstood my pretty straightforward comment.

People like you who attempt to write off Sterling's treatment as being due to the club he plays for have shit memories. He played for the 2nd biggest, #1 most represented in the media club in the country, and he got treated appallingly.

Sterling's treatment has nothing to do with the club he plays for.
‘Completely falls apart’ painted yourself into a corner tbf.

‘Completely falls apart’ painted yourself into a corner tbf.

No.

You think you can excuse racist coverage of Sterling by pretending it's just anti-City bollocks.

It's 100% not, and the fact he got the same racist shit when he was the star player for media darlings Liverpool proves it.

Sterling knows it's about race and not shirt colour, that's why he took a stand against racism and didn't complain about people treating City players badly.

No, you chose to adopt an offensive tone for no other reason than you disagree with me, so you got what you got.

Now jog on.

I guess I'm just bored of people defending and excusing racism by pretending it's something else.

Jog on yourself.

No.

You think you can excuse racist coverage of Sterling by pretending it's just anti-City bollocks.

It's 100% not, and the fact he got the same racist shit when he was the star player for media darlings Liverpool proves it.

Sterling knows it's about race and not shirt colour, that's why he took a stand against racism and didn't complain about people treating City players badly.
Excusing racist coverage - hilarious.

Don't take your poor choice of words out on me; it’s not my fault your English is deficient.

Excusing racist coverage - hilarious.

Don't take your poor choice of words out on me; it’s not my fault your English is deficient.

Completely falls apart is the perfect phrase in the context it was used.

The argument doesn't stand up at all as soon as you acknowledge the fact Sterling got treated badly playing for both clubs.

I quite like what’s happening.
All the sound bites from Greece were that an apology and maybe a bit of compo for the cops hurt would smooth away the whole thing.
Instead slap head goes on national tv to say he ain’t apologising, he did nothing wrong, he’s a “victim”, etc..
As far as I’m concerned he’s digging a bloody great hole for himself so that when the new trial happens He’ll have a fucking angry Greek judiciary lined up against him.
I can see it getting worse for him, not going away.
He is looking a complete tool, and a lying whiney one at that.
Should have apologized, took the courts findings on the chin and behaved like a grown up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.