Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Body language experts are still laughing at the performance Harry the liar turned in, all to save face instead of holding his hands up and taking his medicine, he's now probably made it 10 times worse with his bullshit, let's hope there is cctv to collaborate what happened.

I took my mum to number1 buffet in town years zago and Alex was stood just behind our seats weighing up how many ribs to leave everyone else. My mum just went ‘there’s big Alex’ , gave him a massive hug and told her how much she used to love him to which he broke into a huge grin and a few kind words...top bloke
He is. He travels to supporter's clubs in his own time. He has put with loads of racism crap but takes it all in his stride. I love his tale of how he went on loan to Scotland and was told the Scots were a bit racist. He got in his goal and soon it started. You English bastard, you english bastard with no mention of his colour.
If you ask about his day at Buck House getting MBE he won't say much - proud but very modest.

Another puzzling thing, how the hell do you identify someone as albanian? I wouldn't have a clue, I guess they look a bit like Italians but sound Russian? God knows, and the Albanian gangster line has been dropped a bit

He was trying to cry because he was talking about his sister, sorry, his 'little' sister - must get that image of the big brother hero in there - and he just got it wrong. He's as shit at defending himself as much as he is at defending on the pitch.

I actually cringed so bad when he was pretending to almost break out in tears when mentioning his sister.

He definitely won't have another career in acting, that is for sure.

Alex is a great bloke as well as a tireless worker for CTIC, he was at our branch meeting a few years ago, he also shows a remarkable lack of bitterness considering what I saw him have to put up with at some away games.
He's a top bloke, modest and unassuming and very supportive in his role as President of our branch. Comes to as many meetings as he can which, considering he lives in Stockport and we're Astley & Tyldesley, is something we all appreciate. He's a Wilbraham old boy, same as Clive Wilson, Eric Nixon, Roger Palmer and myself!

He is looking a complete tool, and a lying whiney one at that.
Should have apologized, took the courts findings on the chin and behaved like a grown up.
There's a very good reason why he and his club have to fight this...

If he accepts the charge then afaik he will be barred from travelling to a few countries, so his worth and top-level career could effectively be over.

I'd put him on suicide watch because I'd seriously be worried about his mental state.

There are two scenarios here.

1 He and his friends were innocent victims of Police brutality and have been stitched up by the Greek police and court, which is a very serious accusation.

2 He and his friends were already in a brawl and are guilty of resisting arrest, being violent towards and attempting to bribe Greek police officers, in a Police Station.

Whichever it is, surely his head is caving in.

Another puzzling thing, how the hell do you identify someone as albanian? I wouldn't have a clue, I guess they look a bit like Italians but sound Russian? God knows, and the Albanian gangster line has been dropped a bit
Wasn't it Albanian gangster style, originally?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.