Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

People like you who attempt to write off Sterling's treatment as being due to the club he plays for have shit memories. He played for the 2nd biggest, #1 most represented in the media club in the country, and he got treated appallingly.

He was treated appallingly at the dippers? I'm not sure he was, but I'm open to correction. I recall him getting a bit of stick, yes. A fair bit of abuse, maybe, but treated appallingly?
The venom directed at him since he signed for us has heightened considerably: in fact I don't recall any player -past or present- who has been so vilified in the national press as Sterling has been since becoming a Blue. The tabloids in particular declared open warfare on the man simply because he left the dippers, the colour of his skin may well have had something to do with the bile aimed at him, but I truly suspect it's down to City and our owners more than anything else.

I think it's pretty obvious what happened regarding the little sister of Walter Mitty
1598614968114.png
couple of blokes try chatting her up, typical mithered girlie fashion rolls her eyes, exits stage right to to big brother.
Harry Rotten being absolutely sozzled, lets his imagination run riot
1598615765604.png
the rest is history, that is till it's re-written.

He was treated appallingly at the dippers? I'm not sure he was, but I'm open to correction. I recall him getting a bit of stick, yes. A fair bit of abuse, maybe, but treated appallingly?

Look up the coverage of the (dismissed) sexual assault allegation from 2013. Or the piles of vitriolic hit pieces when he was so knackered he asked to be rested for an England game in 2014.

Why wasn't this told to the original court? Its so obviously a concocted story by his lawyers to get him off the charge and the interview was put out to convince the nation that poor Harry and his group are victims

So we have gone from people signing Munich songs (The Albanians English must have been great), to stabbing with zero photographic evidence to not knowing they were Police (despite being in a police station) to thought he was being kidnapped. Must admit their PR are quick on the case. Fully expect charges to be dropped but hopefully he can be done for wasting Police time due to the time it took him to turn for his left, right and straight on mug shots :)

“Maguire claims that he feared he was being kidnapped, yet his response is to run away and call his agent, leaving behind his fiancé, brothers and sister and childhood friends. Even if you accepted this as true, which I don’t, these are not the actions of an honourable man.”

Wahhahahahar!

No.

You think you can excuse racist coverage of Sterling by pretending it's just anti-City bollocks.

It's 100% not, and the fact he got the same racist shit when he was the star player for media darlings Liverpool proves it.

Sterling knows it's about race and not shirt colour, that's why he took a stand against racism and didn't complain about people treating City players badly.

Yep he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.