Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Paradissis added: “Maguire claims that when the minibus stopped, he did not know that it was outside a police station. I would urge all people to have a look at Mykonos police station. It is clearly obvious what this place is either during the day or night.

“There are many police cars parked outside it at night, there is a sign stating that it is a police station and there are officers coming in and outside of the building. The only way you would not be able tell if it was not a police station is if you are very drunk.

“But clearly, he was not that drunk, because according to him he was able to fight off a group of men who he thought were kidnappers and try and escape. If he had the clarity of mind to do that then obviously, he would have also been able to see that the minibus had pulled up outside a police station.”

Waaaahahahahaharr!

Look at the smirk at 02:37, if that doesn't tell you 100% he is lying nothing else will

WHAT!!! I am absolutely dumbfounded!..........not the interview, but damn roan after, stating that sir harry is the most expensive english player ever?????.......fck.

So the BBC can use our licence fee to give a 35 minute platform for a ManU player to defend himself! Haven’t the scum got their own TV programme for those who are interested. This really is outrageous to me or am I missing something!!
Not at all mate.
Rag Sweeney also hosted a phone in on BBC Radio Manchester earlier today on the same the subject.
Not that Sweeney the life long Rag, whose salary is funded by licence payers is is in any way biased.
Constantly banging on that Slabhead is now innocent under Greek Law.
At one point he laughably claimed said that the BBC doesn't have an agenda.

So the BBC can use our licence fee to give a 35 minute platform for a ManU player to defend himself! Haven’t the scum got their own TV programme for those who are interested. This really is outrageous to me or am I missing something!!
Heh, not mine they can't! I haven't paid those bastards a penny for more years than I can remember. I simply filled out a form telling them I'm no longer paying it, and apart from the odd email here and there (and an attempt at intimidation from a couple of big fuckers with broken noses and shaven heads), I've heard nothing.

I agree completely about the fawning attitude of the media and the complete contrasts in their standards of behaviour however there is a human being(s) underneath this and enough damage has been done. Let him get on and play football.
We beat their side on the pitch. We do not revel in others personal misfortune.
Lol

He's a top bloke, modest and unassuming and very supportive in his role as President of our branch. Comes to as many meetings as he can which, considering he lives in Stockport and we're Astley & Tyldesley, is something we all appreciate. He's a Wilbraham old boy, same as Clive Wilson, Eric Nixon, Roger Palmer and myself!

No wonder we could never beat those cunts in the school's cup.

I don’t even know where to start with this soap opera hahaha.

It genuinely could be made into a number of feature length films that crop up on Netflix, with budget actors and terrible accents. The plot could go many ways with the amount of tripe that’s been stated so far.

Looking at the video, it takes all of 10 seconds for any normal human being to see he’s full of shit. His body language screams ‘I don’t actually know what I’m supposed to be saying’ and I bet if he was interviewed again he’d hang himself with a thread of his own web of lies.

It’s absolute comedy.

I don’t remember any other **** getting 5 minutes of air time on prime time BBC News for a guilty conviction, however.

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.