Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

My keyboard is a bit jumpy but you thought the same way as me.
I am currently wondering if St Marcus nd his little retinue supported their captain by visiting him in prison or s l think they bugged out back home as they knew what might come out.
All very embarrassing

Strange how the fucking obvious lies in this whole fiasco will be ignored by our pathetic arselicking media , and Maguire will come out as the " injured party " .

Hmmmm.. accusing the Greek police of beating you on the legs then wearing shorts for a televised interview which showed absolutely no evidence of bruising or other damage might not have been the smartest move Harry......
If you had bruises and were saying you were beaten on the legs many times then you would naturally show them,load of bollocks,Roan saying sadly you were convicted,what is sad about it ffs

I have been to greece more times than i have had hot dinners and they ignore most drunk people unless you are doing something bad ike scrapping in the bars or the street

fuck me oh sorry to all the ladies on here especially kaz7 for swearing but had not seen that interview before. so looking away at the floor i would have thought is bad body language but what do i know. but the bit about the police hitting and kicking his legs ffs. so he turns up in shorts showing zero bruises. must have hit him with some of the straws left over after sticking some in daisy ffs.
Thank you but no need,i swear like a trouper !

Body language experts are still laughing at the performance Harry the liar turned in, all to save face instead of holding his hands up and taking his medicine, he's now probably made it 10 times worse with his bullshit, let's hope there is cctv to collaborate what happened.
If that was raz the sun would have had the body language experts in and stitched him up

I thought we were being kidnapped.
I dont believe it.
To many variables.as the old saying goes
You have to have a excellent memory if your a bribery Sorry a lier..

If you had bruises and were saying you were beaten on the legs many times then you would naturally show them,load of bollocks,Roan saying sadly you were convicted,what is sad about it ffs

I have been to greece more times than i have had hot dinners and they ignore most drunk people unless you are doing something bad ike scrapping in the bars or the street

Agree you are a 'top' footballer you legs are your income, they have just been hit by the police. Yet, you dont take any photos of the bruises or cuts on your legs. This is very strange those bruises and cuts will be there for days so plenty of time to take the pictures.
I am surprised utd didnt hire a make up artist to help make his legs looks bruised.

Why didnt Roan ask him to show the bruises ? It's the bbc after all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.