Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I thought we were being kidnapped.
I dont believe it.
To many variables.as the old saying goes
You have to have a excellent memory if your a bribery Sorry a lier..
I thought we were being kidnapped.
I dont believe it.
To many variables.as the old saying goes
You have to have a excellent memory if your a bribery Sorry a lier..

So Bernardo gets 50k fine for a joke with his mate,
Assaulting police officers(twice)
Offering a bribe,after say do you no who I am,am scum captain.
Once he been found guilty fa/pl should have thrown the book at him,.
Also in his defense he actually related to mother Teresa..

So Bernardo gets 50k fine for a joke with his mate,
Assaulting police officers(twice)
Offering a bribe,after say do you no who I am,am scum captain.
Once he been found guilty fa/pl should have thrown the book at him,.
Also in his defense he actually related to mother Teresa..
I'm just surprised Gordon Taylor hasn't stepped in to offer his support like he did with Barton.

Strange how the fucking obvious lies in this whole fiasco will be ignored by our pathetic arselicking media , and Maguire will come out as the " injured party " .
Not even criiticism of spending all that money on booze when so many are struggling or even a suggestion that memories get wonkey like legs with load of beer is consumed. And he is so shifty.
I am getting a bee in my bonnet over united issuing a ststement that he has been clered when the prosecutor and a Greek reporter say otherwise.
Something is beginning to smell.
Slabbos parents have kept completely out of it. Perhaps they know something and just want to keep out of it.

Harry telling more porkies?

ed54454180049b74268c8c8ca31a039d.jpg

it just keeps getting better does it not? city fans singing munich songs then albanian gangster sticking something in daisy dukes arm then the taxi taking them to the hospital took them insstead to the police station where he did not realise was full of policeman so attacked them anyway. now he feared for his life and that he was being kidnapped.in a couple of days it will have been aliens abducting him but he fought them off and saved the planet..ffs. my dog has eaten my homework sounds fine to me after this.

Don’t forget the bit that he was relieved to find himself in a cell so he knew he’s wasn’t going to be kidnapped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.