Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Harry telling more porkies?

ed54454180049b74268c8c8ca31a039d.jpg
Just read it, the most unbelievable part was ... Harry Maguire "the world's most expensive defender"

I think the Greeks will fast track the retrial and get it done quite soon, they must be really pissed off with the bad publicity this is giving them.

Dont agree its giving the Greeks bad publicity if anything it shows that in Greece if you f**k about attack and try to bribe their police they act very quickly. In court within a few days and sorted.

The only bad publicity should be on utd but our scum loving press/media are so far up the scrums arse its embarrassing. Why in that bbc interview the interviewer didnt ask to see the bruising on Maguire legs I never know. A good professional journalist would have asked those questions it was like watching mutv ( not that I know what it's like). Also why wasnt Maguire asked why he keeps changing his story , have utd told you what to say. All reasonable questions to ask him because he has kept changing his story. They should be an enquiry into why the bbc news where allowed to put that interview out on National tv.

I agree completely about the fawning attitude of the media and the complete contrasts in their standards of behaviour however there is a human being(s) underneath this and enough damage has been done. Let him get on and play football.
We beat their side on the pitch. We do not revel in others personal misfortune.
In fairness Marv, if he had held his hand up, took the rap and apologised, apart from a bit of piss taking I don’t think even we would be on his case... The fact is, he committed serious Crimes and is perjuring his arse, aided and abetted by the rag broadcasting corporation, the shit he’s coming out with is utterly lamentable. The Greek prosecutor is completely incensed by his lying account of what happened, which blames everyone but himself .... He’s made this bed Marv and he’s just going to have to lie In it.. How do you think this would be going if it was a City Player involved, that also adds fuel to the fire... Anyway, have a great bank holiday weekend mate ...!

The BBC interview was embarrassing, his answers to pathetic questions sounded as though he had prior knowledge of what was going to be asked and answered like a ventriloquist dummy.
I would not be surprised if his PR team had only agreed to the interview on the proviso they could agree on the questions prior to the interview.

That is not journalism, it's propaganda. The fact the BBC agreed to this just shows how well connected the Rag's are with those c*nt's at Media City.

Should he be found guilty at the retrial could the sentence be increased or even turned into a spell in prison for wasting the courts time ?
Posters are probably asking questions like these that we dont know the answer to, not being Greek and familiar with thei criminal justiceice system. We get foreign fans of continental clubs joining here and posting. Maybe a BMer with time on his hands could join the forum of a Greek club and ask them how it works over there and report back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.