Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Ten days to go for my BBC freedom of information request to be fulfilled

Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 28 August 2020. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.

With regard to an interview with Harry Maguire, conducted by Dan Roan which was broadcast on the BBC One 10 o'clock news on Thursday 27th August 2020

I request two pieces of information

1/ In which country was the interview conducted?

2/ Who paid for Dan Roan's travel, accommodation and sustenance?

I look forward to you furnishing me with the information requested

Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 28 August 2020. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.

With regard to an interview with Harry Maguire, conducted by Dan Roan which was broadcast on the BBC One 10 o'clock news on Thursday 27th August 2020

Haha, my 10p is on a wishy-washy reply that dosen't answer the vast majority of the points in your query.

Maybe take it up with that sham Points of View program that's given 10 mins on Sunday morning?

Ten days to go for my BBC freedom of information request to be fulfilled7

I req

He was said to be returning to UK on 23 August and Roan did a selfie about that time. It was shown to be from Alty, perhaps his home. But who knows what to believe in the tangled web of lies.

I am going to do my own FoI request but l am having difficulty doing a timeline as the BBC has not retained the Breakfast programmes on iplayer.
Have you any idea of the date when the prosecutor had his little rant on an Evening news about the 'fantasies' and stating the conviction had not been squashed. It was the following morning that they asked the Greek reporter to clarify it and think it was then they first announced the forthcoming interview. I dont want the BBC fudging the issue because the dates are not quite right.

Only just discovered this, but I was commenting on an article on Football365 about the caraboa cup last night and I've been banned. I only commented once before, on an article about Maguire's shenaningans were I suggested his rants against the Greek justice system were racist. Well turns out that I've been banned for that. Some people are really touchy about this case. It seems Harry's got some friends in high places, shame none of them are Greek though haha.

Quote from the paperboy :-
We'll just leave Harry and his people and the process to run. For me, he is a top, an absolute top human being and has always been a positive guy with the right values. So I really hope we can see Harry performing at his best.

If that is how top human beings behave then we are lost as a civilisation
I saw an ad in the window of a news agent chain

Wanted: News delivery colleagues.
A waffley bollocks name for paperboys just like the bollocks waffle spoken by the rag paper lad.
'Harry and his people'. Ffs.

quoting my own post, how sad
anyway the FOI reply has come through. Don';t really know why I expected anything else

Thank you for your request to the BBC of 28th August 2020 seeking the following information
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (‘the Act’):
With regard to an interview with Harry Maguire, conducted by Dan Roan which was broadcast on the BBC
One 10 o'clock news on Thursday 27th August 2020

The information you have requested is excluded from the Act because if held it would be held for
the purposes of ‘journalism, art or literature.’ The BBC is therefore not obliged to provide this
information to you and will not be doing so on this occasion. Part VI of Schedule 1 to FOIA
provides that information held by the BBC and the other public service broadcasters is only
covered by the Act if it is held for ‘purposes other than those of journalism, art or literature”. The
BBC is not required to supply information held for the purposes of creating the BBC’s output or
information that supports and is closely associated with these creative activities1

The limited application of the Act to public service broadcasters was to protect freedom of
expression and the rights of the media under Article 10 European Convention on Human Rights
(“ECHR”). The BBC, as a media organisation, is under a duty to impart information and ideas on
all matters of public interest and the importance of this function has been recognised by the
European Court of Human Rights. Maintaining our editorial independence is a crucial factor in
enabling the media to fulfil this function. However, the BBC makes a huge range of information
available about our programmes and content on bbc.co.uk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.