Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

My sister and brother are invloved in a gratuitous and ridiculous court case in Greece atm (island) and the greek legal system is just made to keep the courts and solitors in jobs - I believe they are talking about a review atm.

Dont expect this to be resolved for another 2 years at least. He can not attend or ask for a postponement, and they will happily take fees off him. I love Greece and zthey have made massive steps to address their issues, but a lot of the bureaucracy still remains.
If it wasnt for Covid we would be on holiday right now and am sure we would have got a rundown in the bar.
We did think of buying out there but got frightened off by the bureaucracy. The lawyer was also the estate agent Too complicated by far.

Just thought I’d bump,
Should have had his conviction looked at this month, by an appeals court in Greece. Unfortunately the law court’s are on strike.
It should now take place in May.

This has been a major coverup by the British press, the rags and the FA.
Leave him alone, the last thing we want is him locked up, he’s doing a great job for the rags.

Just thought I’d bump,
Should have had his conviction looked at this month, by an appeals court in Greece. Unfortunately the law court’s are on strike.

Think the plan was to fuck him off and then It'd be Harry Maguire's West Ham player or whoever he went to but it's not worked out as they're that shit he's still an important player for them.

Just thought I’d bump,

He’s well & truly fucked now, with England drawing Greece in the Nations League. Any chance the United manager(whoever he is) will withdraw him from the squad just before the away fixture ?

He’s well & truly fucked now, with England drawing Greece in the Nations League. Any chance the United manager(whoever he is) will withdraw him from the squad just before the away fixture ?

Tbh if I had to listen to Ten Haag's fucking souless drone on a daily basis, I would consider handing myself in to the Greek authorities .

Just thought I’d bump,

Somembody call Interpol! I know where he’s going to be next week.

On the bench…

This morning I was hoping England would draw Greece, let’s see what happens.
I can see a slight knock in training keeping him from travelling ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.