Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better prospect than 30 year old Evans but i've seen him make some really silly mistakes and sometimes his decision-makings made Leicester concede.

Is he a 'potentially' good player? Yes.
But is he better than Otamendi? No.

nowhere near worth that sort of cash. you wonder though what our scouts are doing if we are chasing the latest flavour of the month, why he wasn't noticed before instead busy chasing Evans last summer.

Last edited:
The only thing that worries me about him is his pass success rate this season - 78.2%. Contrast that to Stones at Everton which is 88.7%. Both at 40+ passes per game.

I don't remember him being linked with us though? At least this City Watch account didn't report it.

If I remember correctly, we were linked with Evans and Ben Gibson last summer.

I think he would be a great signing. Young with lots of potential as well. Much better then some of the players we've been linked with.

Careful let' not get too bigheaded and turn our noses up at players. But I do get your point he may not be at our level yet...pep factor in play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.