Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only seem like an age to conclude because we aren't privy to the groundwork done beforehand?

Leicester are quite within their rights to hold the valuation they do. If you recall, they were initially quoting us £90m for Mahrez in the January.

Leicester will have business of their own to do, so perhaps they don't want to grant a deal on Maguire too quickly.

I still think this deal will be done for 70M - just my opinion and never once have I or will claim to be an ITK

So this is where you are going wrong. Their 18/19 revenue has gone up compared to 17/18.

This is the revenue figure it is based on. It would be impossible to judge an allowed wage increase for summer 2019 transfers on the 19/20 financial year which hasn't even started yet for United.
OK. I do think it would be perfectly possible to do it on a historic basis and that is what I expected to happen, but if that's how it works, thanks for explaining it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.