Harry Maguire

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Super Joey Hart, 21 May 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWPISHOME

SWPISHOME

Exactly. It's all Sky bullshit! Trying to get viewers ect Not a hope would we go £70m for Maguire, And as you said 'Why would we when there had been a £70m bid already rejected'. Nonsense.

2. not my fault!

not my fault!

Because by matching Utd it shows that both teams will not get in to a bidding war due to us feeling that’s the top limit. LCFC now can’t play us against each other & if the player is insisting he be let go then it puts pressure back on to Leicester. Let them stew now with a player who seems to want the move, if Utd up their bid then stand firm at £70m & publicly state we are pulling out.

3. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

Course we are.

4. Dribble

Dribble

If Maguire wants City, we'd be mad to bid more than ManUre. We'll just keep matching their offer until it's agreed, and then the choice of clubs comes down to the player. I wouldn't discount the Rags though.....

Nails likes this.
  5. Nails

Nails

[QUOTE="Dribble, post: 11895737, member: 21995"]If Maguire wants City, we'd be mad to bid more than ManUre. We'll just keep matching the fee until it's agreed, and then the choice of clubs comes down to the player. I wouldn't discount the Rags though.....[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It’s really not rocket science.

Dribble likes this.
  6. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Leicester won't sell him for less than £80m. Can't see us paying that amount.

They hold all the cards here, especially with Euros next summer.

7. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

No longer I'm afraid, retired the old workhorse haven't we, some were falling apart a bit to be fair but still a bloody shame. Decided to retire on our investments instead, seemed a good time.

8. Nails

Nails

Some insight, that. Are you Gary Lineker?

9. RandomJ

RandomJ

I can't even believe this is a something that is happening. Clubs wanting to make Harry Maguire the worlds most expensive defender. Feel like I've woke up in some fucked up alternate reality.

10. sutty66

sutty66

I’d rather Robert Huth...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.