Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report on BBC that they've just spent £30m on Perez from Newcastle.

If selling high to reinvest in the team works, they like you say have to do it now, or everyone will seem them coming if they sell late in the transfer window.

If I were them I'd be looking at Ake or Lascelles. I think they signed some defenders last season but they've not convinced.

Benkovic spent the season on load at Celtic and did very well, but has a sketchy injury record. Soyuncu looks good, but got limited time for some reason (viewed as a bomb scare by some), so no idea what the plan for him is, but he was very highly rated (for a while).

I thought McGuire had a gentleman’s agreement with the previous owner that he could leave this window if a top club came in for him with a sensible offer!!! £70 million + is not that, so is he being shit upon by previous owners son?

If this is true i'm not sure why players enter into these agreements, especially at Leicester given Mahrez was also supposed to have had one.If they want to leave for a certain amount then they should negotiate a release clause when they sign their contract.

he is a modern day Mick Mcarthy strong dependable and not worth £90 million Just so few players who are presently top class in this position and available i see Mcguire staying unless he knocks the door demanding to leave

I think we should pay what it takes to get him if Pep thinks he's what's needed in terms of a transfer fee, but only if he will accept wages on a level with say Walker Stones Laporte. If he wants more that would be disruptive to the team and he can f##k off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.