Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how far we have gone with this transfer . I believe that we haven’t even spoke to anyone in his camp or Leicester and that we’re not interested in him but the press have totally blown it out of proportion. What do people think ?

I wonder how far we have gone with this transfer . I believe that we haven’t even spoke to anyone in his camp or Leicester and that we’re not interested in him but the press have totally blown it out of proportion. What do people think ?
I think your right, I don't even think we've made a bid, we may have asked Leicester privately how much for Maguire, then moved on, that's how I see it.

I want us to bid them up again so they pay £100m for slabhead - he can't even play the piano you know !

I want him, but that would be funny if those twats had to pay over £100m for a Leicester defender.

Obviously though if they did the media would be hailing him as a cross between Baresi and Bobby Moore, whereas if we pay about £80m we're financially doped and cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.