Harry Maguire

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Super Joey Hart, 21 May 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StretfordBlueReece

StretfordBlueReece

Team supported:
    Man City
    I really do believe we are good enough at the back to cope in the premier league and win it comfortably this year even if we don’t sign another CB.. champions league would be difficult to achieve but tbh I’m not really arsed about winning that just yet, I’d rather win 3 premier league titles on the bounce for sure.. just doubt Mr Mansour feels the same.

wagonman likes this.
  2. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

Anything that is good for those cûnts is bad news and extremely disappointing.

Hopefully he’ll sign for us, or stay at Leicester.

If he ends up at the shit I hope he turns out to be absolutely fucking useless, with calamitous own goals and lack of pace leaving them exposed.

3. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

Surely Sheikh Mansour, Txiki, Khaldoon and most importantly Pep must also think we need a third top class centre back.

We simply play too many games to start Stones and Laporte every game, and beyond those two no-one fills me with confidence against a pacy, skilful attack.

Doesn’t need to be Maguire, Ake would do, or Alderweireld possibly, even if just to give one of the others a break without too much drop in standard. Fern is not a centre back, nor is Walker, not against decent opposition.

Last edited: 7 Jul 2019
    Topbins likes this.
  4. waspish

waspish

Villa got a bargain 26m for Mings.

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Nah,he's not very good.Villa is as good as it gets for him.

6. SWPISHOME

SWPISHOME

£26m for Mings....The market is gone crazy.

Imagine what a 26 or 27 year old Vincent Kompany would be worth in today's market, Must be talking £200m ffs

7. ws01

ws01

The incompotent pricks will massively distort the market if they do end up paying any figure over 80 mill. We'll end up having clubs pricing actual world class talents at 120 mill+.

Kinda hope that their money sucking owners advise against it and stick with the trash they already have tbh.

8. BLUEMATT23

BLUEMATT23

I completely understand our stance but I think we will regret this one too be honest.
    We need some centre back cover and we shouldn't need to rely on Fernandinho in emergencies.
    Overall very dissapointing were losing out to the Rags on him, really thought we would sign him.

The Riot Club likes this.
  9. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

10. Topbins

Topbins

Team supported:
    CITY
    Agreed. If not him im hoping someone experienced is lined up, but I'm not optimistic. We winged it with Fern last year, this has that similar feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.