Harry Winks

Dele Alli is close to Lingaard in the twat stakes

Completely disagree, but I respect your opinion. Dele's quite divisive: some people love him, others hate him. I personally think there's a great player to develop in him.

Completely disagree, but I respect your opinion. Dele's quite divisive: some people love him, others hate him. I personally think there's a great player to develop in him.
I’d rather Grealish than Alli. Seems more consistent but again a bit of a twat. Neither of them look better than Foden to me who I would give that 10 spot to.

Yep, Spurs fans love him and the rest of the world think he’s a dickhead.

I’d rather Grealish than Alli. Seems more consistent but again a bit of a twat. Neither of them look better than Foden to me who I would give that 10 spot to.

I haven't seen enough of Grealish to say yes or no. I really like Dele. Obviously wouldn't trade Foden for him. Dele would always be a rotation player for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.