Harry's Heroes: Euro Having A Laugh

To use the Tony Evans mentality I blame Ant & Dec for this shit.

If Get Me Out Of Here wasn't so popular with the brain dead 'arry wouldn't have been on it picking up a pile of cash & he wouldn't now be apparently hot property on tv that the companies try to shoehorn into any sort of shit they can think of.

I’d not heard of it but a clip was played on the radio earlier. I’m just wondering how utterly miserable I’d have to feel to want to watch that programme.

Didn't watch as I was watching C4 SAS programme, perhaps it's a better idea to put them on that, SAS is watered down for the celebrities but still a good test of character. Fash was 56 year's old and did okay but he has taken care of his body.
On second thought it would only be one episode as they would all give their bands in after rushing to get dressed.

Quite nice that for all of the shit we had to endure in that era we're not really associated with any of those chancers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.