Hart and Rooney

Who gives a fuck (bar the OP)......far too many Blues seem to hate U****d more than they love City, I call it "Swales Syndrome".

gordondaviesmoustache said:
MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
Grow up OP.
It's unusual that you don't say that to the thousands of others on this forum that despise absolutely everything to do with United for petty reasons such as this one.
HateTML.jpg
Grow up? Nah mate, I just refuse to suck up to the rags and scum like Rooney. Remember the stuff he's said about City in the past? The shit he said about Yaya and Kolo losing the African Nations? I could carry on with other stuff but if its wrong to speak out about one of our own defending Rooney I'll consider myself told.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
MCFC BOB said:
It's unusual that you don't say that to the thousands of others on this forum that despise absolutely everything to do with United for petty reasons such as this one.
HateTML.jpg
Grow up? Nah mate, I just refuse to suck up to the rags and scum like Rooney. Remember the stuff he's said about City in the past? The shit he said about Yaya and Kolo losing the African Nations? I could carry on with other stuff but if its wrong to speak out about one of our own defending Rooney I'll consider myself told.
You do know it's best to quote the poster you're aiming your comments at, don't you?

MCFC BOB said:
Bibinho said:
MCFC BOB said:
Is that a dig bob lol? bit early in the morning to read into that
It's not a dig at SWP, no. But all over the forum you see people getting angry over virtually nothing just because it has United's name attached to it. Pam started a thread the other day because United sent her an email. A fucking email.

I'd put a bet on a large amount of members on this forum turning down a legal £1m note because it had United's badge on it.
tru dat... i have no beef with them as i look at football from the sidelines... they have had a incredible run of form, but form always comes to and end or a drought... this is where us blues step up, get behind our boys all the way to the title and the once self obbsessed united fans will start to crumble. i dont hate united fans as alot/most of my mates are united fans which is pritty annoying, when is a massive plus when we either nob them or take the title from them, only then do they not see me for about a month haha

Makes me laugh. So all our mates all work for the company we work for. NO. So it's no different in football.
When I played sunday league we used to drink with numerous lads that played for other teams in our league.
What's the problem ?

Joe's reasons for being mates with 'Wazza' are very female. Joe looks even more good looking when walking alongside the neanderthal oaf that is Wayne Rooney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.