Hart and Rooney

Seasideblue said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'd put a bet on a large amount of members on this forum turning down a legal £1m note because it had United's badge on it.

I will take that bet
Me too, and I'm not normally a gambling man.

I was once pulled by a United supporting mate of mine because I was wearing a red t-shirt. He said, "I thought you were a City fan? Don't you Berties hate anything red?" Er, no, some of us aren't foaming mouthed partisans...

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Makes me laugh. So all our mates all work for the company we work for. NO. So it's no different in football.
When I played sunday league we used to drink with numerous lads that played for other teams in our league.
What's the problem ?
I've no problem with players who are mates with other players from different clubs but if one of those players took a chance at every opportunity to slag my team off then why would I or anyone else want to suck up to him? Shrek's a big boy now he doesn't need big Joe babysitting him.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Makes me laugh. So all our mates all work for the company we work for. NO. So it's no different in football.
When I played sunday league we used to drink with numerous lads that played for other teams in our league.
What's the problem ?
I've no problem with players who are mates with other players from different clubs but if one of those players took a chance at every opportunity to slag my team off then why would I or anyone else want to suck up to him? Shrek's a big boy now he doesn't need big Joe babysitting him.

Ever thought that Joe may just have been asked a question about Rooney and he replied ? So fucking what.Don`t know about Rooney not wanting a babysitter,I think you fucking do !!

leopold said:
Seasideblue said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'd put a bet on a large amount of members on this forum turning down a legal £1m note because it had United's badge on it.

I will take that bet
Me too, and I'm not normally a gambling man.

I was once pulled by a United supporting mate of mine because I was wearing a red t-shirt. He said, "I thought you were a City fan? Don't you Berties hate anything red?" Er, no, some of us aren't foaming mouthed partisans...

i will happily wear a red top, but not anything with their badge on.

Its not just united its any other English team.

oakiecokie said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
What's the problem ?

Ever thought that Joe may just have been asked a question about Rooney and he replied ? So fucking what.Don`t know about Rooney not wanting a babysitter,I think you fucking do !!
I should have started a "I love it when a low life Rag twat gets defended by a City player" thread. Anyway I'm off now I've got some colouring in to do before I have my bottle ;)

Spoke to a rag last night and he said Rooney has been shit for 2 years this after me saying is he staying or going

oakiecokie said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
What's the problem ?

I agree with you op. Cannot stand Shrek. (This is a City forum isn't it?. Joe Hart has had media coaching, he knows what to expect re questions. Whatever the opposite of 'grow up ' is, you lot shpuld go and do it!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
Spoke to a rag last night and he said Rooney has been shit for 2 years this after me saying is he staying or going
Hope he goes tho.

Phil Meup said:
oakiecokie said:

I agree with you op. Cannot stand Shrek. (This is a City forum isn't it?. Joe Hart has had media coaching, he knows what to expect re questions. Whatever the opposite of 'grow up ' is, you lot shpuld go and do it!

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 pm --

waspish said:
Hope he goes tho.
Your correct he does have media training so his answers are the correct way of answering. Some people need to grow a fucking brain

Phil Meup said:
oakiecokie said:

I agree with you op. Cannot stand Shrek. (This is a City forum isn't it?. Joe Hart has had media coaching, he knows what to expect re questions. Whatever the opposite of 'grow up ' is, you lot shpuld go and do it!

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 pm --

waspish said:
Hope he goes tho.
Well said mate.....it seems we're not allowed to criticize rags or City players on here even when they're spouting on about their mates being the keenest trainer in the world when even the rag fans have been saying Rooney's not been arsed in the last 2 years!

All English City and United players are mates with each other, and theres even more.

Kolarov and Vidic are cause their both Serbian. Aguero and De Gea both played at Atletico together, Evra was still good mates with Tevez even when he played for us. I really don't see how this makes any difference to anything.

Wasn't Summerbee and Best good friends?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.