Hart and Rooney

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
All English City and United players are mates with each other, and theres even more.

Kolarov and Vidic are cause their both Serbian. Aguero and De Gea both played at Atletico together, Evra was still good mates with Tevez even when he played for us. I really don't see how this makes any difference to anything.

Wasn't Summerbee and Best good friends?

Indeed, they were the 'best' of friends and went into business together if I remember rightly.

And actually, Best hung out with the City players regularly and was friends with many of them... More so than his own utd team mates.

It's a tough one as the player involved is Rooney who we all know is a detestable ****... That said I have a mate who played for them and if any City fans had a go at him (outside of football) then they would be told to sling it. Obviously on the pitch he was fair game and I happily called him a **** on many occasion. Haha!

Good lord. cant wait for Monday. OP you have a lot of anger issues.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
All English City and United players are mates with each other, and theres even more.

Kolarov and Vidic are cause their both Serbian. Aguero and De Gea both played at Atletico together, Evra was still good mates with Tevez even when he played for us. I really don't see how this makes any difference to anything.

It's easy to irrationally hate Rooney though . He's on a bush/Cheney level for me, where as de gea and vidic aren't detestable to me.

Personally , I don't care what joe hart does, fact is he has and will always have more in common w Rooney than he'll ever with me. That being said the pictures of them frolicking on the beach a while back were a little much.

rick773 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

It's easy to irrationally hate Rooney though . He's on a bush/Cheney level for me, where as de gea and vidic aren't detestable to me.

Personally , I don't care what joe hart does, fact is he has and will always have more in common w Rooney than he'll ever with me. That being said the pictures of them frolicking on the beach a while back were a little much.

Better not show you the photos of them in the hotel then!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
rick773 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

Better not show you the photos of them in the hotel then!!!

A PM wouldn't hurt , I'll spend a few minutes alone being angry then report back what I've seen.

I'm sure just as at the beach Rooney was still wearing a t-shirt and hat though :/

SWP's back said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
SWP's back said:
Grow up.

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm --

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Why not give yourself a break and go back to licking the window.
Now who needs to "grow up" ?
You. You are the one who is bothered about what a professional sportsman says about his professional sportsman (team)mate.
You're boring me now with your sparkling wit and put downs, do one.

SWP's back said:
Now who needs to "grow up" ?
You. You are the one who is bothered about what a professional sportsman says about his professional sportsman (team)mate.
You're boring me now with your sparkling wit and put downs, do one.
Once you've grown up or fucked off back from whence you came I shall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.