Hart and Rooney

Inter Me Nan said:
oakiecokie said:
kippaxchris said:
Everyone having a cry at the original post but how often does Rooney big up Hart? What about last season when Hart was a shambles what did Rooney say? NOTHING! Hart needs to get over United and boost his own team mates.

Find me something that shows Rooney being interviewed about Joe Hart and his performances.
Didn't he tweet best goalie in the world or words to that effect after the Dortmund match?

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Farticle-2212573%2FJoe-Hart-hailed-Wayne-Rooney-worlds-best.html&ei=TlcKUq-CFYKl0QWn64GADw&usg=AFQjCNHc-KIRgfm4DCCzncHQPVf1FQfTbA&bvm=bv.50500085,d.d2k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 0085,d.d2k</a>

Yes , Rooney did ......

and i think that Fergie has also praised Hart in recent seasons , and regretted not signing him.

Inter Me Nan said:
oakiecokie said:
kippaxchris said:
Everyone having a cry at the original post but how often does Rooney big up Hart? What about last season when Hart was a shambles what did Rooney say? NOTHING! Hart needs to get over United and boost his own team mates.

Find me something that shows Rooney being interviewed about Joe Hart and his performances.
Didn't he tweet best goalie in the world or words to that effect after the Dortmund match?

I seem to remember something on those lines.But has Rooney EVER been asked the question about Hart ?? If not then how the fuck can he answer a question that doesn`t exist ??<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:01 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Inter Me Nan said:
oakiecokie said:

I seem to remember something on those lines.But has Rooney EVER been asked the question about Hart ?? If not then how the fuck can he answer a question that doesn`t exist ??

Edited and thanks for those who found it :

Rooney labels Hart 'best in the world' after keeper's stunning Dortmund display

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2212573/Joe-Hart-hailed-Wayne-Rooney-worlds-best.html#ixzz2briyj4g9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2briyj4g9</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope Rooney rots in the scum's reserves. If Van Persie screws his ankle any more, he will be out for a considerable time, then who do they have Welbeck & the Mexican!!! They are not going to win a title!
Ashley Youngs is a one trick pony, Nani should be taken out early on in any game, the only decent winger they have is Valencia, and he plays the occasional game. We will over run them in midfield again!
I think Mourinho will buck Chelsea up and change some personnel too, they will be more consistent, and Arsenal looked good against us, you can't give players time!
We have the players to win the title, however, can we find the right blend in time, we were all over the place in defence and midfield against Arsenal?
I only hope he plays two up front and we have Aguero back asap - starting, our new strikers have lots of potential, but so far have been missing fantastic opportunities, and we know that if you don't punish top teams you pay the price!
Bring them in when we are on top playing flowing football, to boost their confidence and take the pressure off, we may then get the best out of them. Otherwise they will be selfish trying to get off the mark in the Premier and squandering chances!
Rooney buy a cushion, you will be spending plenty of time on the bench, and we don't care!!!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
SWP's back said:
It is United, not Rooney that are saying he is injured and not playing him.
The font of all knowledge is back, fuck me you really do know everything.
He's right though, isn't he?
Yep. Hence Rooney pointedly thanking Hodgson for the chance to play for England.

SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
The font of all knowledge is back, fuck me you really do know everything.
He's right though, isn't he?
Yep. Hence Rooney pointedly thanking Hodgson for the chance to play for England.
You're nearly always right in my experience.

I would describe you as the ...errr.... font of all Bluemoon knowledge

They are mates, if you had a mate who was under the cosh and needing the support of a friend would you refuse to help him or her out just because they work in a different place than you ?? plus they are probably sick and tired of hearing "fans" like you telling them what they can and cant do / say..............in short give it a rest you puddin.....rant over !! lol

I agree who is Hart to stick up for his fellow country man and friend??? Almost as sickening when Vidic told Nastastic to sign for us then proceeded to help him adapt in England last season..... the ****!!

This reminds me of the Serie A Cup last year between Roma and Lazio. First time in both clubs history that they've met in the Cup finals and considering their hate runs deep in history it was sure to provide a good game.

Senad Lulic scored the winning goal for Lazio. Miralem Pjanic who is with Roma, congratulated Lulic on his accomplishment. Roma fans didn't take this very kindly to the point where he was physically harassed by fans just this summer lol.

Insane people. I hate United, but at least I'm still a human being and recognize that it's just an organization filled with other human beings and not a rabid, blood-lusting psycho who will go out of my way to cause harm or injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.