Hart and Rooney

I fucking hate Rooney and would like to think that the players that represent me hate him too. Although I understand that hart has to play along side him in the national side.

i couldn't give a fuck to be honest, i just hope hart is concentrating on ironing out his mistakes.

you do have to question hart's mental capacity though, i mean, being friends with that muppet?

davymcfc said:
I fucking hate Rooney and would like to think that the players that represent me hate him too. Although I understand that hart has to play along side him in the national side.
Well they don't. Nor do they represent you. They are professional sports people.

They really couldn't give a fuck who you hate in all honesty.

SWP's back said:
davymcfc said:
Well they don't. Nor do they represent you. They are professional sports people.

They really couldn't give a fuck who you hate in all honesty.
Probably not but if I was a professional footballer who played for city I would remember incidents like him pleading for kompany to get sent off in the derby. And in some way I do like to think that some of our players represent the fans. What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with wanting it but it doesn't happen. They represent themselves and the club.

And Joe speaking up eloquently for an international team mate and friend did the club proud.

WOW....I've read a few pages on this thread and can't believe that people could get so excited about something that, in the big scheme of things, doesn't really matter. Hey ho, I suppose it takes all sorts.

Can't wait for the footie season to start proper so we can argue about real stuff!

malg said:
WOW....I've read a few pages on this thread and can't believe that people could get so excited about something that, in the big scheme of things, doesn't really matter. Hey ho, I suppose it takes all sorts.

Can't wait for the footie season to start proper so we can argue about real stuff!
In fairness there's always a right time to reiterate how much a **** Rooney is - even when he's done nothing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.