Hart

Mancio said:
I blame Mancini. he should had know how poor hart is at this time.
I blame for Mancini for many things too. One of them is not having sorted out Hart's head despite him being unfocused for about 6 months now.

Really poor from Joe today .Whats gone wrong as he fallen out with Mancini.Coz this isnt the same Joe from last season.

baildon blue said:
Really poor from Joe today .Whats gone wrong as he fallen out with Mancini.Coz this isnt the same Joe from last season.

Why suppose he has fallen out with Mancini FFS. He has a bad game -unusually for him - and some people can't wait to put 2 and 2 together to make 5.

cookster said:
Skashion said:

And bring Balotelli back. Bhwaaaaaaa
So that's where we fucked up with Mario. We were playing him in the wrong position. He should have been in goal.

homer-simpson-doh.gif

One of his worst performances at City. I am speculating here but I don't think he is happy with Mancini as manager.

needs a fucking rocket up his arse.

needs to keep his mouth shut.

needs to stop laughing and joking with other players.

needs to deflate his ego.

needs to focus.

he could be one of the best.

also while we re at it...... get on the training ground and improve your kicking. every day an hour after training .

love joe , love city but fuck me needs a wake up call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.