Hart

Its this sort of thing that makes us sound like spoilt United fans. I would ask the simple question, who else would you want? and there can only be a couple in world football, and we cant have the best in the world in every position.
As for me, I think he is the best in the country and would not say anyone else is significantly better in the world, and the diving to the left? did he not make the save of the season last year at anfield to keep Carrols header out diving to his left?

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.
I agree and have been saying it for a bit ,I dont know how many matches very little to do but doesnt do it.Def overrated by our own and def needs to improve.
Before the usual brigade start crying,no one is saying he's shit but Kicking,shot stopping and def positional sense need improving.God forbid we should say anything about Joe or Jimmy.

newenglandblue said:
Its this sort of thing that makes us sound like spoilt United fans. I would ask the simple question, who else would you want? and there can only be a couple in world football, and we cant have the best in the world in every position.
As for me, I think he is the best in the country and would not say anyone else is significantly better in the world, and the diving to the left? did he not make the save of the season last year at anfield to keep Carrols header out diving to his left?
All of this is right.

They used to say Banks of England,well Joe is the Hart of our City,best keeper in the PL,and England's Number 1.

I don't care what anyone says look through my previous posts I highlighted this weakness over a year ago hart really struggles with long range shots

I still don't think we could do any better but it is annoying and I feel now it's highlighted it will be targeted by other teams

1.618034 said:
Ntini77 said:
Should have saved the free-kick.

Shouldn't have needed to save it if he'd set the wall up properly.

Still wouldn't swap him for anyone else in the world though.

This is the way I feel also. Shouldnt be beaten from that distance, not given his starting position and a 4 or 5 man wall, but maybe he's still feeling the after effects of his back problem. More than gets the benefit of the doubt in my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.