has anyone been on the stadium tour in the last week or so?

goatinho

just booked to go on the stadium tour on friday and the guy on the phone said there is a lot of building work going on so i dont know whether cancel and go later in the year...i was just wondering what is going on and is it worth going as the guy on the phone wasnt very helpul whith his info.

when i asked all he would say is there are bits of work going on all over which i understand but if we cant get in certain parts of the ground then its not worth it

when i asked all he would say is there are bits of work going on all over which i understand but if we cant get in certain parts of the ground then its not worth it
Don't take my word about the dressing rooms think it was @worsleyweb that mentioned it.
But if I was doing the tour again its one area I'd want to visit

just rang someone else at city and they assure me evrything is open and it was basicaly a lot of work changing the crest and branding

they are doing some work on hospitality, there will be a suite where you can eat with glass walls to see through to the tunnel

I was in the ground the other day. The dressing rooms are not being moved. Lots of work going on rebranding and the pitch is having intensive work after all the concerts over the summer.

At the event over the weekend the estates director mentioned a few other things like improved facilities for the disabled.

Is everything open then? Can you go in changing rooms now? Can you still look round the academy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.