Has anyone got a link for the season ticket price list?

does anyone know the true average price of a season ticket at City? i mean, we have some good price cheaper ones but i see a large amount of the ground at 700 to 900 quid. the 'Joe' section is £1700. So, if you were to create a true average (weighted by the number of seats at certain prices etc etc), how much do we come out at?

that needs one of worsleyweb's apprentices to work it out for us
or you could do it yourself using the ticket selector screen

out of interest why do you want to know?

that needs one of worsleyweb's apprentices to work it out for us
or you could do it yourself using the ticket selector screen

out of interest why do you want to know?

no im just curious, you see all these articles about season ticket prices etc etc and they cherry pick certain expensive or cheap ones to make a point but i wonder if true average season ticket prices have ever been made. i know these things would be affected by the amount of corporate/high level seating etc but then that just reflects the make up of the crowd. Interest i suppose.

Does anybody know if the price paid for a seasoncard this season will be the same next season if you stay put ????

no im just curious, you see all these articles about season ticket prices etc etc and they cherry pick certain expensive or cheap ones to make a point but i wonder if true average season ticket prices have ever been made. i know these things would be affected by the amount of corporate/high level seating etc but then that just reflects the make up of the crowd. Interest i suppose.

At the time of season ticket renewal and during the seat relocation window, I did a big exercise on ST prices and numbers. This might have changed slightly but the number of seats in the sections listed in the plan as per the link was as follows based on Adult Gold:

2214 - £299
2225 - £380
405 - £475
3686 - £500
4781 - £550
9974 - £600
2990 - £620
414 - £675
6,541 - £700
4,439 - £725
5,713 - £750
4834 - range of £800 to £1750

That totals about 48,000 seats which is obviously higher than the number of season ticket holders. So, what I don't know is how many at what price were finally allocated as season tickets but it does give you an idea.

54% of the 48,000 were priced £620 and below
35% of the 48,000 were priced in the range £675 to £750

Interesting stat in the accounts document:

"Seasoncard holders paid considerably less for each home goal scored than fans of any other Premier League team in 2014-15, at just £11.03 per goal, compared to £17.39 for the club offering second-best value for money."

We scored 44 home league goals in 2014/2015 so 44 x £11.03 = average season card price of £485. So, there is your answer of sorts. The figure will be distorted because it presumably includes all concessions as well.

Interesting stat in the accounts document:

"Seasoncard holders paid considerably less for each home goal scored than fans of any other Premier League team in 2014-15, at just £11.03 per goal, compared to £17.39 for the club offering second-best value for money."

We scored 44 home league goals in 2014/2015 so 44 x £11.03 = average season card price of £485. So, there is your answer of sorts. The figure will be distorted because it presumably includes all concessions as well.

thanks. yeah it will be distorted you're right, you can never know how much the average punter paid as some are young, old, disabled etc. I wonder how many of the 48k seats last season were straight up adult season cards? probably two thirds>? who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.