Has anyone got...

why did that t**t take so long to put his flag up though, it must of been on caciedo's 3rd/4th touch he put it up

While we're at it, does anyone have a link for the interview with Ireland after the match? Some people were saying he was blaming certain players, i'd like to hear what he said.

pee dubya said:
While we're at it, does anyone have a link for the interview with Ireland after the match? Some people were saying he was blaming certain players, i'd like to hear what he said.

i found this on goal

Manchester City crashed out of the UEFA Cup on Thursday, unable to overturn the 3-1 deficit from the first-leg.

The Citizens did manage to win 2-1 at the City of Manchester Stadium, but that was not enough as they were bounced from the tournament 4-3 on aggregate by Bundesliga outfit Hamburg.

"We had a lot of chances and we didn't take them, we should have been more clinical," midfielder Stephen Ireland told ITV4, immediately following the match .

"I think [Felipe] Caicedo had a few clear-cut chances and didn't finish them, the same with Micah Richards."

Nonetheless, the Irishman is keen to move on and qualify for Europe again next season by finishing the campaign strongly.

"We have to have that spirit every week," he added. "We have to pick ourselves up. We've got to get seventh if we can and not let this destroy our season."

Manchester City currently lie in eleventh place in the table, six points behind seventh-placed West Ham United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.