Has anyone on here played professionally?

Thanks, maybe I being a bit IT illiterate but I can’t find those members when I search.

Fish user won’t be accurate because of how weird it was, it was just something like that.

Think Ball’s account will be long gone. Only guy who seemed to post positively about his performances, funnily enough.

Mentioned in the United thread some time ago and I am too lazy to dig it out; I played against a very young Roy Keane back in Cork years ago. It was a challenge match where Rockmount were letting some of their youth players get some experience against more - ahem - mature players. Well he skinned me twice so I said "no more" and sent him over the sideline on his arse. He wasn't a fan apparently... He was an angry little bastard back then too. The fucker could flat out play though. Wish I had chinned him all the same but the coach yelled at me for "picking on the small fella"

I hate Roy Keane more than any United player (Beckham, Gary Neville) but he was exceptional.

Played for curzon 2’s when I was in sixth form. 2 of the Lake brothers and Steve wigley there then. Never got a look in after spotted filling my ucca form in when on the bench preseason.
Beck Ford year ahead of me at school, enough said about that
Paul molden scored 3-2 winner to knock school out of ?manchester cup in semi final, and Harrison (Scouse) kid And ginger city lad that ended Up at west ham, forget his name, did similar in Sunday league.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.