has anyone

i asked because i was taken by a mate on a business corporate do
i know,i know.............i used to slag people off who done it when i was a snotty nosed scally but now im at my old age any comfort (especially a free one) i will take. i paid for both our beer/shorts from 12 noon till 10pm so it wasnt that cheap at the end of the day.
by the way it was the dogs bollocks,city have got that side of things bang on !

salford blue 62 said:
i know,i know.............i used to slag people off who done it when i was a snotty nosed scally but now im at my old age any comfort (especially a free one) i will take. i paid for both our beer/shorts from 12 noon till 10pm so it wasnt that cheap at the end of the day.

The hospitality at City has always been first class since we moved to eastlands. If i could afford it i would watch all the games from a nice seat in hospitality.

WNRH said:
salford blue 62 said:

The hospitality at City has always been first class since we moved to eastlands. If i could afford it i would watch all the games from a nice seat in hospitality.
Wouldn't mind doing it once or twice, but I wouldn't fancy doing it for every game. It's good to mix with the great unwashed; helps give you perspective when you see how the other half watch their football.

agree with you both,i have done a few since we moved,but as you say jim,you cant beat being with the "real" fans,its just that having stood on the kippax since 68 it makes me want to cry how bad the atmosphere is now

salford blue 62 said:
agree with you both,i have done a few since we moved,but as you say jim,you cant beat being with the "real" fans,its just that having stood on the kippax since 68 it makes me want to cry how bad the atmosphere is now
It is pretty poor at times. No doubt the place can be buzzing for the big games, but for the so-called ''easier'' games, it can be very quiet. All seater stadia at fault? Possibly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.