Has Hughes Lost the Dressing Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biffa

Rumours all over the place that the senior players can't be doing with Hughes style of football, and it's quite understandable - it's bloody awful to watch!
All these footballers in the team and all we do is hoof the ball over their heads, I for one think the players are no longer playing for him, if they ever did.

Yes, and he has now lost the support of the fans. If you look at all of our players when they haven't got the ball they just stand still, they don't seem to have any desire to play, all we do is "oof" the ball straight up field. You can slag of payers like benjani and vassell, and don't get me wrong i do, but what the fuck are they supposed to do with that style of football.
Nobody can perform with that happening, not even the likes of kaka and villa will make a change to our team unless they ge the same size as that felliani and learn to head.

If he's lost the dressing room it's surely a sign of him becoming senile, as the dressing room is where it's always been. Can't have a senile manager, and thus HUGHES OUT.

biffa said:
Rumours all over the place that the senior players can't be doing with Hughes style of football, and it's quite understandable - it's bloody awful to watch!
All these footballers in the team and all we do is hoof the ball over their heads, I for one think the players are no longer playing for him, if they ever did.

Sadly its one of our "senior players" is the biggest culprit of hoofing the ball over their heads.

cleavers said:
biffa said:

Sadly its one of our "senior players" is the biggest culprit of hoofing the ball over their heads.
true, but that has surely gotta be somehow linked to hughes tactics, the fact that about 5 of the players just boot it up field hardly comes accross that hes asking the players to play elegant flowing football does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.