Has Hughes Lost the Dressing Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElanJo said:
Cheesy said:
Did you watch the game today?

Yes.

A full 90 mins of evidence. They didn't look like they knew what was expected of them and they didn't look as though they really gave a shit.

Brucie Bonus said:
ElanJo said:
4 pages...

Is someone going to bring up any evidence to suggest he has lost the dressing room?

Not sure what this means but:

Ball and Didi refused to warm up didn't they against Hull? Might be wrong about that. Memory. Jo totally ignores orders and pops out for a glass of ice water. Elano throws a hissy. Rob shows up on TV having a chat and suggesting transfers and obliquely critical of Hughes selections / team mates / attitude(s). Was that interview sanctioned? No idea. Anything else I can't remember.

Thank you.

ElanJo said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Not sure what this means but:

Ball and Didi refused to warm up didn't they against Hull? Might be wrong about that. Memory. Jo totally ignores orders and pops out for a glass of ice water. Elano throws a hissy. Rob shows up on TV having a chat and suggesting transfers and obliquely critical of Hughes selections / team mates / attitude(s). Was that interview sanctioned? No idea. Anything else I can't remember.

Thank you.

And if we let him loose on the new superstars in january, he will lose them too..........

And then we will be a proper laughing stock!

Okay Elan Jo, but I said I am not sure what it means, and I was being honest about that. I suppose I could throw in a couple of other things as well: when Hughes took over and his football factory started Richard Dunne actually complained about Hughes training methods, though, to be fair, his complaint could be taken as just a bit of a moan by an old pro. Then we have Johhno who seems to have gone off the boil and, well, what exactly is being done? This is really a stretch though.

hughes_797765c.jpg

"Where did they go?"
sport-graphics-2007_710546a.jpg

"They went that way?"
481453296_9ce5d6b0da.jpg

Long gone.

Brucie Bonus said:
Okay Elan Jo, but I said I am not sure what it means, and I was being honest about that. I suppose I could throw in a couple of other things as well: when Hughes took over and his football factory started Richard Dunne actually complained about Hughes training methods, though, to be fair, his complaint could be taken as just a bit of a moan by an old pro. Then we have Johhno who seems to have gone off the boil and, well, what exactly is being done? This is really a stretch though.

Show me a link to the bold bit please.

Cheesy said:
ElanJo said:

A full 90 mins of evidence. They didn't look like they knew what was expected of them and they didn't look as though they really gave a shit.

Yea, we played poorly. It doesn't automatically mean there is a rift between the players and the manager.

As for asking for some evidence... I just wanted to atleast see us debating the validity of this "he's lost the dressing room" notion, with points that can be looked upon and evaluated. Otherwise we are just throwing meaningless words around.

markbmcfc said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Show me a link to the bold bit please.

Why? Because...I made it up? Fair enough, I meant to say, "On the other hand when Hughes took charge Richard Dunne said he loved training now and he'd never felt better."

Do you want a link now?

Helmet Cole said:
I think my boss is a total cock - but I still do my job as well as I can.
Why can't our senior players just get on with it, by not giving 100% (if that is the case) as a protest they are just shitting on us all and giving Hughes an excuse for his failings.
Because it's all in the mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.