Has Hughes Lost the Dressing Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think now it's clear he has.

There's so much quality in this squad, and Hughes doesn't have it in him to exploit everyone to the fullest

I don't say Mark Hughes is a bad manager, he's just not the man for leading this City squad.

Lets make a statement Hughes has lost the dressing room.
No evidence but hey lets say it anyway.
Enough people like to stir things up about City but no one more than our own supporters.
Unbelievable.

I think he had to have it first to lose it and I'm not convinced he ever did have it. As for Sven, he had less time to preprare for the season and £70million less talent. Hughes has had 6 months now and we're going backwards with every game. Oh and his record is dire.

Summat aint right. Either the manager changes the team mix so that it fits his management style, or the board changes the manager so that he fits the team mix. January is his salvation but the change will have to be dramatic to save his skin past the summer.

snip said:
Lets make a statement Hughes has lost the dressing room.
No evidence but hey lets say it anyway.
Enough people like to stir things up about City but no one more than our own supporters.
Unbelievable.
Thats why it's a question.
It's quite certain that something is going on behind the scenes. The only way Hughes will get out of this is by letting those players go come January. I do feel Robinho is going to struggle to fit in though - if he's not happy he won't play well.

avoidconfusion said:
I think SGE would do a lot better with this squad.

I have to agree. Money (lack of it as promised) was the issue for Sven and his treatment at the end was piss poor which rubbed off on the players and showed in the results. That is no longer an issue.

Sven achieved his first year target. Will Hughes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.